The four broad goals of education at Satya Public School include the development of the inner and interpersonal self, scholarly development, active participation in a wide range of opportunities and creative expressions. To achieve these objectives, the curriculum follows the principles of Integrated Education. Term curriculum covers everything that happens in school and is not limited to the subject areas. The general aims are common to all areas across the curriculum:
- To value everyone in the school community.
- To nurture the development of the whole child.
- To provide opportunities to enable children to co-operate and work harmoniously.
- To provide a broad and balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum.
- To provide a successful partnership between home and school.
- To use assessment for promoting each child’s progress.
- To cultivate good habits and promote respect for each other.